Tuesday 18 April 2023

 FBI Miami Field Office

I salute you in the name of Jesus Christ. It has been a long time since I wrote you, today I am writing you about an unfolding activity that will interest you.

In a long time I have been warning you about activities in my spirit but you ignore me. As we speak something big is unfolding, it is so big it exposes the wickedness waves making humans suffers.

I am a creative director, where I used to owned numerous advertising agencies. I create business, advertising and marketing plans in my brain/spirit. Then, satan somehow manage to hack my brain/spirit the same way he does for all humans but you have to spiritually fit to pin point satan.

I told you about a Caribbean Club Soccer tournament I have been planing in my head only not writing on paper nor computer but satan tried to impress me by mentioning the idea aloud in my spirit more than a decade ago and I told you to watch for the person who is coming to launch my intellectual invention. He creates a lot of stories, imaginations inmy head then later one realize them on humans. God has the capacity to think while the action is being done real time, now satan is trying to do the same. What we do, practice daily becomes our power it is a metaphysical law in the bible: Whatever we bind on earth is being bound on heaven, whatsoever we lose on heaven is loosed on earth said Jesus Christ.  Satan manages to bind things on our spirit later on realizes the imagination.

Hence in a long time I have been asking people all over the world for financial help because I need it but nobody cares. Lately I have been complaining a lot about me as Christian abide by God commendments and in return when I ask God for anything he provides but money not. I even practivce Mathew 19 begining in verse 26 to the end where Jesus Christ said whoever abandons his work to go praise him he will multiply the earnings by 100 along with ethernal life I was expecting that 100 times salary will come in chunck and it will help with my financial burdens but nothing happen. I sometimes protest to God asking him to destroy my body, spirit and soul so I do not exist anymore to be associated with satan, I know God in his unequal judgement knows clearly why I ask that and furthermore he said we thing in our head and the last word came from him. When I preach the Gospel to the gentiles, I tell people straight forward the only thing I do not have from God is money, a christian should be franc with the truth as the biggest weapon. Me as a real christian living by faith whoever help me out financially even if its a satanist I will consider it as a gift from God, if we look in the bible in Lukes 10 where Jesus Christ sent the sheeps to the wolves, the wolves are the killers, gentiles of any dark side.

Lately satan be coming in my spirit pretending to be I do not know. There is a debt by the telecom company Digicel in Haiti, he tries to convince me in my head/spirit if I do not have the money I need to pay all my debts Digicel also would not pay the debt to Haiti has it has no money to pay it. Furthermore he claims any supernatural posession I had should go to the Digicel owner so he did not pay until I get the money I need.

I had never hire supernatural lawyer other than Jesus Christ in prayer. I must tell you satan is the number 1 terrorist in the universe. He creates the crimes in the brain/spirit first then work on the person character, behavior to perpetuate the crime.


AMERICANS & CANADIANS INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES

Other useful stories you need to know   

The reverend by the name of Sanon in the killing of president Jovenel Moise is a buject of the same satanic operation in human spirit by pretending to be God. Brothers and Sisters the case in Haiti is very complexe and delicated you could see the beauty of metaphysical power in action. The best program a church could launch in Haiti is enforcing Romans 13 verse 7 is to guide the people on how to be consitutionally and socially responsible by exercizing their obligations in paying their dues to the government. I philippe Francois while I was in the United States of America back in 2007paperless I went to Diaspora Immigration Multiservices to fill my 2006 fiscal year tax Mr. Roselin Francois the owner assist me then provide me the envelop to be sent to IRS as I had no money I deposited it at my aunt's house at 121 NE 122 Street North Miami, FL 33161 hoping by faith I will have money and pay to IRS. The year passed no money in 2008 I went back again to fill fiscal year 2007 while I was there with Mr. Roselin Francois along with a young laduy filling her tax inside his office, the young lady could observe there was something mysterious in my surroundings she was about to run but Mr. Roselin told him she has no reason to be affraid of then she remains calm. I filed my tax again and put it at the same location in my aunt's garage because if I sent them to IRS without the money I will be subject to interest, it is a tradition to do such things in North America but in Haiti it is a different story. Most christians do not really serving God as they should in Haiti in that specific matter that causes satan to control the country and keep the government obsolete neither the Catholic church nor the Protestants Churches is enforcing Romans 13:7 for God to controle the country. When I tell my fellows christians about the failures of the church many claim when they pay the government does nothing with the money they will rather do not pay a dime. I remind them about the Romans when they occupy Israel and Jesus Christ still send Israelis to pay to empror Cesar to Cesar then to God what is for God but they are careless. I am thankfull about the website ciafactbook while I was in USA I took my time studying constitution and the Roman law even in secondary school I started to learn Roman language I forget about the Roman civilization but ciafactbook gave me the best understanding about it then I could make a better judgement on what is happening in the world. It helps me a lot because in 2008 the anti christ was in the Tabernacle of Glory where reverend Gregory Toussaint was unable to stand firm to the words but God helps me navigate the waves. What is happening today is nothing but the accomplishment of the prophecies, the recent earthquaqe in Turkey was prophetized in the book of Mathew 24 it is a sign to anounce Jesus Christ is coming back. Turkey is a country where we had most of the 7 churches in the book of Revelations 1:11 nowday most of those churches disappeared because the constitution in Turkey is not Gospel friendly. Now I am warning you your country and the big countries in Europe are next because of the LGBTQ programs being run and other programs in your constitution taking God's value away in the constitution, God will send signals to announce Jesus Christ is returning soon.

The Gospel that is preaching today is a benefit of the Roman Empire/Italy because Israel failed. I am asking you to act diligently in the next move you will make in Haiti, we will make history again but only smart people will understand and notice the move, we need to create a division with the HAITIAN MINISTRY OF CULTES, MINISTRY OF ECONOMY & COMMERCE and allocate a good $20 million dollars to train leaders in the churches to educate the Haitian people in paying their property tax, income tax, legalize their businesses and pay taxes accordingly if you need help I can start working on the planning today but I need money to start doing so. We need another program with the MINISTRY OF ECONOMY AND FINANCE, MINISTRY OD ENVIRONMENT, MINISTRY OF INTERIOR to create a big database in collecting a census on property in the whole territory. All properties should be accounted for and provide a identification number each municipality will have access to its data and enforce the codes, credit will be applied to land on reforestation, agricultural and so on. With those programs there should be no problem for Haiti to withdraw money in its coffer for elections. Now when we launch those programs God will need to act.  When christian are preaching they say God sent them or God is talking the same way God will pay taxes now the jerks in government will come and still GOd's money as they are doing now.


I personally need your help financially do not ignore me because for God my request represents my cries unto you, if you ignore my cries, you will be put in position for you to cry then for God to ignore you as well. Do you remember when President Trump was in power he did exactly what a president should do seeking God but too bad, President Trump called a bunch of pastors, bishops to the White House to pray for his government but they were a bunch of mercenaries why: I asked most of them for at least $20 US dollars to help me in bad situation they ignore me therefore they were unfit to God, incompatible to 1 Corinthians 13 they were percussions making noises. Pastor Joel Ostin along the way not only ignored me he went on facebook and said it is good to love not so good to put thyself in trouble to please someone else, couple of months later it seems to be Dick Tracy stormed his church broke into the safe deposit steal lot of money and waste them in the toilets until being discovered by a plumer couple of years ago. I am wondering which Jesus Christ he is serving, Jesus Christ said if we do not feed the hunger, pay visit to the prisoneers, it is him we do not provide assistance. Jesus Christ said to help others carry their load, 1 John 13 said the same way Jesus Christ died for us we should died for others as well, trust me there is no countruy in the world today that will execute me on your behalf if I request to after they find you guilty of a crime God is referring to help with all of you. I am waiting on your help until Friday 21st of April to act, the reason because I am asking a lot of thugs, mafia, criminals according to Luke 10 if they choose to do business with me instead of giving ne money I will be in business and my time will be limited to you. My bank account is below along with my PayPal so please act generously God will bless you on that move.

Copy of this letter is being sent to the CIA and CANADIAN INTELLIGENCE



God bless you,


Philippe Francois

COASTAL COMMUNITY BANK

ROUTING: 125109019

ACCOUNT #: 88040000181613

PayPal: philippefrancois1@aol.com

+50946442237, +50940865236

No comments:

Post a Comment